Issuing of New Debit Cards Temporarily Unavailable
Our debit card processor, Transfund, is going through a migration and we wanted to share what this means for ACU debit cards.
- Your existing debit card should continue to operate as usual and should not be affected.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue new debit cards starting Monday, August 3rd. We do not have a definite date for restored access, but will work diligently to get our card issuer back online as soon as possible. We are hopeful to have limited access by Thursday, August 6th.
- The My Mobile Money app used to set debit card controls is going away on Monday as well. More info on its replacement app will be available soon! This does not affect the Allegiance Mobile App where you can check balances, make transfers and deposit checks.
- Beginning 8/3/20, the number to contact if your card is lost or stolen is 888-263-3370. The new number will be updated on our website first thing Monday morning.
- At some Transfund ATMs that do not charge a fee (Oncue, 7-11, etc.), you might get an on-screen message stating that a fee will be charged. We have been assured that no fee will be charged, and they’re working on getting this glitch corrected.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work through this!
Lobbies Open by Appointment Only
With cases on the rise in our state, we have reverted back to offering lobby access by appointment only as of Thursday, July 9, 2020 in order to ensure adequate staffing levels.
The health and wellbeing of our employees and members is our top priority. We appreciate your continued understanding and support.
- In order to keep you safe we:
- Installed partitions at all workstations
- Equipped employees with face coverings and are requiring all members and visitors to wear them while inside a branch as well
- Are providing extra hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for your use
- Will disinfect the offices before and after each appointment
- Are limiting the number of appointments allowed
- Please do not visit a lobby if:
- In the last 72 hours you experienced a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Had contact with a lab confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days
Visit Us by Video
Enjoy all the benefits of a lobby visit without scheduling, travel, or increased risk. You can visit with our next available Financial Consultant from wherever you are! Ask general questions, open an account, apply for a loan and upload documents securely online. Call in from Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers on your computer or download our free Video Banking iPhone app! This service is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Member Resource Center
You can still rely on our website, online banking, mobile app with check deposit and Call Center services. Access everything you need to bank with us in our Member Resource Center.
Financial Hardship AssistanceACU is offering a Hardship Loan, Hardship Loan Payment Extensions, and Virtual Financial Coaching to members impacted by the current public health emergency. Please call 405-789-7900 for more information.
Fraudsters are taking advantage of the current public health crisis and we want to make sure you are protected. Visit our Fraud Prevention Page to stay informed.