Lobbies Open by Appointment
Updated: May 13, 2020
Limited branch appointments now available!
Following the state's Open Up & Recover Safely (OURS) Plan guidelines, we will begin offering limited appointments on Thursday, May 14, 2020.
- In order to keep you safe we:
- Installed partitions at all workstations
- Equipped employees with face coverings
- Are providing extra hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for your use
- Will disinfect the offices before and after each appointment
- Please call 405-789-7900 instead of setting an appointment if:
- In the last 72 hours you experienced a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Had contact with a lab confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days
- Traveled outside of Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, or Missouri in the last 14 days
- Traveled by air in the last 14 days
Our drive-thrus remain open to serve you with additional services available.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturdays, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Drive-thru locations: Main Branch (4235 N Meridian, 73112), Edmond Branch (1925 S Kelly, 73013) and South Branch (12200 S Western, 73170)
Our Call Center is available from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, and from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm on Saturdays at 405-789-7900.
Chat face-to-face with an Allegiance CU banking expert! Open an account, apply for a loan and upload documents securely online. Call in here!
Member Resource Center
You can still rely on our website, online banking, mobile app with check deposit and Call Center services. Access everything you need to bank with us in our Member Resource Center.
Financial Hardship AssistanceACU is offering a Hardship Loan, Hardship Loan Payment Extensions, and Virtual Financial Coaching to members impacted by the current public health emergency. Please call 405-789-7900 for more information.
Fraudsters are taking advantage of the current public health crisis and we want to make sure you are protected. Visit our Fraud Prevention Page to stay informed.