There was a time when banking online wasn't nearly so convenient and easy — and you actually had to pay for it.
Thank goodness those days are over! Sign up for online banking and bill pay you'll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can get things done — without the extra trips or annoying fees. Set up automatic payments, transfer funds, and so much more! It only takes a couple of clicks to get started.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Allegiance members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View our FAQ to find answers to common questions about online banking and bill pay. If you’d like additional information, feel free to contact us.
First time user? Enroll now
It’s time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-Statement is ready
Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing