WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OVERDRAFT SERVICES AND FEES
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- Overdraft Protection, such as a link to a savings account or other share draft account, comes with your account and may be setup at your request.
- Overdraft Protection will draw available funds from your savings account or other share draft account to pay any item before using Overdraft Privilege to pay insufficient funds.
- With Overdraft Privilege, we have your back should you inadvertently overdraw your account.
- Upon qualification, this service not only is available for Automatic payments (ACH items), checks, and other transactions made using your checking account number, but may be available to you for ATM transactions and when you use your debit card for purchases at retail merchants.
Standard Overdraft Practices
- We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic payments (ACH items)
- We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to ( consent below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged?
- A fee of up to $27.50 will be charged each time we pay an overdraft.
- A fee of up to $27.50 will be charged each time we return an item. Additional merchant fees may apply.
ConsentAll fields are required.
Alternative Ways to Consent
Call 1-800-505-3328 or 405-789-7900 and press option 0.
Print the Overdraft Privilege Consent form and mail it to: Allegiance Credit Union, Attention Call Center, P.O. Box 57020, Oklahoma City, OK 73157-7020
Visit any branch location and a Representative will be happy to assist you.