First-Time Login Instructions
First-time login instructions whether using the website or app: Your username will be your account number and the password will be the last 6 of the primary account holder's SSN. For business accounts, your password will be the last 6 digits of your EIN. You will verify it's you via the email address or phone number we have associated with your account, and then you'll create a new username and password for future use.
Omit any zeros at the start of the account number.
New Mobile App: You will need to delete your old app and download a new one.
Currently the minimum operating system versions required for full app functionality is iOS 13 for Apple devices and Android 8 for Android devices.
Updates on Certain Features
- Multiple Accounts: As of 2:00 pm on Thursday, 4/1, you should now be able to add additional ACU accounts to view from one login using the Money Management tool. You will set this up as if it were an outside account. We've put together a video tutorial here. If you are having trouble transferring from one account to another, please contact us at 405-789-7900 during business hours.
- Bill Pay: We are happy to report that this feature is now fully functional as of 2:00 PM on Wednesday, 3/31. If for some reason you are still having problems with Bill Pay, please call us at 405-789-7900.
- External Transfers: Transfers to other financial institutions will only be available in Online Banking for the time being.
We will continue to update this page as new information comes along.
A Better Way to Bank
Sneak peek at what the new experience offers:
- The ability to reset your own password without having to call the credit union.
- A robust mobile app enabling you to check balances, move money, deposit checks and more. You will need to download a new app when we upgrade to the new system on Tuesday, March 30.
- A seamless, personalized experience with quicker access to key features, making it easier than ever to find the information and tools you need, when you need them.
- Financial wellness tools to help you set goals, manage budgets and more.
- The ability to transfer funds between financial institutions without visiting a branch.
- A seamless way to connect transactions and balances from Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
Important steps to prepare you for the upgrade:
These steps needed to be completed before 3/29.
- If you haven't done so already, please log in to online banking to confirm that your contact info is correct under the “Your Preferences” tab. Your current email and phone number will be used to access your account when we make the switch.
- If you currently use our Bill Pay services, it will be unavailable March 26 - March 29. Please be sure to schedule any payments due during this time frame before 11:59 PM CST Thursday, March 25. All bills scheduled prior to the temporary outage will pay on time.
- Popmoney history and payee info will not transfer over after the conversion. Please save any info you may need for future use before 8:00 PM Friday, March 26.
Outage timeframe: Online banking and the mobile app will be unavailable from 7:00 AM CST on Monday, March 29 until approximately 4:00 PM CST on Tuesday, March 30 while we upgrade to the new system. We encourage the use of Video Banking and our Quick Balance feature during this time.
- Quick Balance - Call 405-789-7900, enter option 9 and your account number plus the last 6 numbers of your debit card to get real-time balance information and your statement history.