Whether it's supporting our local schools, teaching financial literacy, or being involved in health and fitness initiatives, playing an active role in our community matters.
- Wednesday, March 8th - Sponsoring breakfast for faculty and staff at Putnam City West HS
- Thursday, March 9th - Sponsoring dress rehearsal dinner for Putnam City HS theatre students
- Saturday, March 18th - Water stop sponsor for the Landrunners Training Run
- Tuesday, March 21st - Foundations of Investing seminar downtown for Tuesday Topics
- Wednesday, March 29th - Sponsoring Edmond North High School Student of the Month Program
- Saturday, April 1st - Our 54th Annual Meeting will be held at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Saturday, April 1st - Lunch Sponsor for Putnam City Schools Science Olympiad
- Saturday, April 15th - Water stop sponsor for the Landrunners Training Run
- Saturday, April 22nd - Free community Shred Day at our Main Branch
- Sunday, April 30th - Water stop sponsor at the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon (Mile 6 - Sparrow Park)
- Saturday, June 17th - Free community Shred Day at our Edmond Branch
- Saturday, September 30th - Free community Shred Day at our South Branch
Contact us or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see more!