Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction Answers

Can I have my direct deposit or payroll deduction to the credit union split among several accounts?

Yes. Please email*

*Email is not a secure form of communication. For your protection please do not include any confidential information in your email.

How do I set up payroll deduction/direct deposit?

If you are a federal employee you can have your direct deposit set up by going to If you are not a federal employee, you need to contact your payroll or human resources department. The human resources department will usually need your account number and our routing number: 303085230. Some employers have the ability to set up direct deposit online. Check with your payroll or human resources department.

How do I set a Social Security direct deposit?

Recipients who are already receiving Social Security and or Supplemental Security Income benefits through direct deposit may change their account or bank information by calling 1 (800) SSA-1213 (1-800-772-1213).

Representatives are available between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have a touch-tone phone, recorded information and services are available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays. People who are deaf or hard of hearing may call SSA toll-free TTY number, 1 (800) 325-0778, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Please have your Social Security number available when you call.

OR the Social Security Administration provides a secure Web environment where you may change your direct deposit information. Through their site, you may change your current direct deposit to another account or financial institution. To utilize this service, you must establish a password at the Social Security site. Here is the website: